Automatic Bank Draft
How It Works:
- Call us at 770.267.2505 or come by any Walton EMC office to get the details on automatic bank draft. We'll provide a form that you'll fill out and return with a voided check.
- Once bank draft begins, you will receive a statement each month about 21 days before funds are drafted from your account.
- The statement will tell you how much will be drafted. Funds are drafted on the due date of your bill.
- The amount drafted will also appear on your banking statements.
- You can stop any authorized payment from your account by contacting a Walton EMC customer service representative at 770.267.2505 at least ten business days before the scheduled draft date.
- If you stop the automatic draft, you will still continue to be responsible for timely payment of your bill.
One quick call to 770.267.2505 starts the process for hassle-free electric bill payments.