Thousands of Walton EMC customer-owners are viewing and paying their electric account online.
Using E-bill allows you to enjoy the convenience of paying your electric bill any anytime, maintain an electronic record of energy use and pay by credit card or e-check.
First Time Users
Use the password shown on your Walton EMC bill to log on the first time. You'll be prompted to change it to your own password.
- Online billing supports Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome 39+, Firefox 34+ and Safari 7+ browsers.
- Drop the last two numbers of your account number when logging in. For example, if your account number is 1111101, type 11111.
- If you have not been assigned a password or if you have forgotten your password, please call 770.267.2505 or Contact Us for help.
- If you want to print a copy of the bill, click on the Print Preview button below the bill. If you pay by credit card, be patient and give the system time to verify it.
- CAUTION: If you click the Submit Payment button again before the system is finished, your credit card will be charged as many times as you click the button.
- After you pay, either print out the acknowledgement screen or write down the transaction number.
- If you pay online, you will still receive a paper bill. Since the paper bill is mailed and the electronic bill is uploaded at the same time, your paper bill will still show a balance due.
- If your credit card payment is rejected, you will see an error screen. No payment will be posted to either your credit card or electric account
- Customer Service Issues (lost password, etc.)