Apply Now for 2019 Youth Tour
From left, Abbas Rangwala, Mayu Takeuchi, Noah Irwin and David Han represented Walton EMC on the 2018 Washington Youth Tour.
Delegates from all across the country interact with our nation’s leaders and see firsthand how government works.
- Be a high school sophomore or junior.
- Live or attend a school in WEMC’s service area.
- Have your parent’s permission to enter.
- Commit to making the trip on June 13–20 if you win.
Follow these steps
- Complete and send the entry form, parent’s authorization and student commitment. Walton EMC must receive this by 5 p.m., Friday, Feb. 8, 2019.
- You’ll get study material in the mail.
- Take a written test on Monday, Mar. 4, 2019 on the study material.
- The eight contestants scoring the highest on the written test will advance to a short interview.
- Judges choose four winners and two alternates.