Arctic Blasts Affect Energy Bills
This January required almost twice as much heating as the same time period in 2017.
Other Articles in this Issue:
- Meter Access Still Critical
Although meter readers don’t visit your home or business every month as they did in the past, giving Walton EMC a clear path to your meter is still important.
- $78,033 Goes to Help Community from Operation Round Up
The Walton Electric Trust board of directors has been busy reviewing applications for Operation Round Up funds.
- Current Location Inspection Areas
See where HB Next, a Walton EMC contractor, is currently inspecting the electric services of customer-owners' homes.
- Walton EMC Helps Battle Winter Storm Benji
Crews sent to assist EMC west of Atlanta.
- Where Are You? February 2018
See if you know someone on this list who is due a refund.
- Residential Service Charge Changing February 1
Overall, change will have a minimal effect on bills.