Plan for Loved Ones Now
This planning is even more important while COVID-19 is still causing issues for some. If you don’t have a plan, it’s not too late if you start now.
A severe tropical or ice storm could leave you without power for several days. Rest assured, we plan and prepare for significant outage-causing events, but catastrophic damage takes time to repair.
A typical patient plan may include:
- Having extra medical supplies.
- Securing extra prescription drugs.
- Providing an alternate heating source.
- Properly installing and maintaining a backup generator.
- Arrangements for transportation and an alternate place to stay, both nearby and a little farther away.