Walton EMC Quickly Overcomes Record-breaking Hurricane Damage
Experiencing the most broken poles ever from a single storm, Walton EMC made excellent progress in restoring power to 48,000 customer-owners in the dark from the effects of Hurricane Irma.
Other Articles in this Issue:
- Holiday Programs Coming This Month
Make plans now to join us in Watkinsville on Nov. 7 and Loganville on Nov. 14.
- Scammers are Targeting YOU
Don't fall for these all-too-common utility scams.
- Avoid Third-Party Bill Pay Sites
Go directly to waltonemc.com to pay your electric bill.
- Vehicle Sale
Walton EMC has several retired vehicles that will be sold during November by sealed bid.
- Pick the Peach
Play Walton Gas' fun game.
- Employees Raise $20,000 to Fight Breast Cancer
The recent annual charity shoot benefits the Atlanta 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk.
- Exploring Our Landmarks, Special Edition
See if you can identify this scene.