One of the ways we carry out our objective is through charitable contributions and donations. Walton EMC is committed to adding value to the area that we serve through the support of community service programs that are consistent with the mission and priorities of the cooperative.
Financial support may be considered for:
- Non-profit organizations within the Walton EMC service territory
- Non-profit organizations in which our customer-owners are participants
- Non-profit organizations that foster growth and development of youth, sponsorship of causes that help the underprivileged and those that concentrate on economic and community development.
- Walton EMC will give priority to those organizations that have a purpose consistent with the goals of Walton EMC.
Financial support is not available to:
- Individuals or fundraisers for individuals
- For-profit organizations
- Political campaigns or parties
- Churches or religious organizations
- Organizations that Walton EMC deems not to reflect the cooperative’s values.
All donations requests must be turned in on the official donation request form. Organizations are limited to one donation request every 12 months. Donations requests will be considered on a monthly basis. Donation request forms are due by the last day of each month. Those applying for donations will be notified by the 15th of the following month through e-mail. Applying for a donation request does not guarantee fulfillment of request, nor is amount requested guaranteed.
Donation Request Form »