As with credit card payments made through Walton EMC's E-Bill, our secure socket layer software assures your e-check transaction is completely secure.
Tips to make sure your e-check transaction is easy
- Be sure to fill in the fields (blanks) that are marked by asterisks.
- You'll need your bank routing and account numbers. They're found on the bottom of your check.
- The e-check is automatically filled out for the amount currently due on the accounts you select to pay. If you change the payment, be sure to use a decimal point in the dollar amount.
- Do not click the "submit" button on your computer screen more than once. Please be patient; it may take a few minutes to complete your payment.
- Customer Service Issues (lost password, etc.)