Deadline January 30
Up to 32 $4,000 scholarships will be given!
- High school senior or incoming college freshman
- 21 years old or less
- Your home served by Walton EMC (electricity)
- Scholarship used at accredited college, university or vo-tech school
- For complete criteria, rules and instructions, download the application
We’re looking for
- Dedication to community
- Strong work ethic
- Extracurricular involvement
- Triumph over obstacles and hardships
Q: Where does the money for these scholarships come from?
A: From unclaimed refunds capital credit refunds. After all attempts to find the owners are exhausted, the money goes into a fund provided for by Georgia law. No Operation Round Up donations are used for scholarships.